Here is another question:

How do we bind a session to the pcsc resource manager to a particular
process running on the machine.  I want to try and prevent session
guessing.  Obviously I could make a large handle which you could attempt to
guess over time but there should be a better way.  I can't trust that the
client will send it's real process ID.

In Mac OS X Mach IPC is in the kernel so I can bind an IPC channel to a
particular applications process ID.

More food for thought.

Dave

David Corcoran                                  Purdue University
1008 Cherry Lane
West Lafayette, IN 47906
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
765 - 427 - 5147                                http://www.linuxnet.com