Hey Ricardo,

May I ask you how do you save a structure with the P1 symmetry.
Actually, when I set the symmetry to P1 and save it, it does not seem to work.
Yours,

         Eric.

On 04/06/2011 09:52 AM, Ricardo Faccio wrote:
Hi Marcos
I think that you procedure is fine. The problem with vesta is that it needs yo save changes by step. I mean, first Open your file and remove the symmetry, and get a p1 structure. Then save it as a cif file. Afyer this read this file and perform the transformation, and save it as a different cif file. Finally load it and apply the symmetry, if you want, and get another cif file. If you have further problems send me your sf and i'll try to check it
Regards
Ricardo

Dr. Ricardo Faccio
Prof. Adj. de Física

Av. Gral. Flores 2124. CC 1157. CP 11800.
Phone: + 598 2 924 9859
Fax: + 598 2 924 1906
Web: http://cryssmat.fq.edu.uy/ricardo/ricardo.htm