From: Marcos Veríssimo Alves <marcos.verissimo.al...@gmail.com>
Subject: [SIESTA-L] Off-topic: Vesta
To: siesta-l@uam.es
Date: Tuesday, 5 April, 2011, 11:16 PM

Hi all,
This has nothing to do with Siesta, strictly speaking, but it could be of
general interest: supercell building.
I see many people here use and like GDIS. I have tried to download and compile
it once, but it didn't compile. With the executable version of GDIS that came
with Ubuntu, I found it rather cryptical to use. I feel more comfortable with
Vesta, so I would like to know if there are any people knowledgeable in this
software here, willing to share a few tips for my specific case? I'll gladly
explain it if someone who knows a bit of Vesta is willing to do so :)

Cheers,
Marcos

Responder a