  From: Ted Mozell<mailto:tedmoz...@sbcglobal.net>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 12:32 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Athletes foot and colloidal silver

  Hi Dianne ,    I hope you don,t mind me jumping in does it matter what type
of arthritis it is ? Will it work on osteo arthritis in the ankles is the cs
suppose to kill some kind of virus and the dmso just delivers it . Thank You Ted

  Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com<mailto:dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>>
wrote:
    Faith

    We do have horses but buy the DMSO for ourselves also.  I have severe
arthritis and use it mixed with the colloidal silver to paint the effected
areas.  Am using that treatment to try and avoid more surgeries.  It has helped
with pain and swelling.  I was just trying to answer where you could get it.

    Dianne