> Thanks very much Mike.  I will relate this information to him.  But his
> problem really is not athletes foot, it is osteo-arthritis.

Arthritis is what I thought we were talking about. Just rub it on where
it hurts, maybe a couple or three times per day? It goes after
inflamation, improves circulation, and is analgesic in itself.

Just make sure there's nothing on your skin or hands that you wouldn't
want carried into every cell of your body -- don't put it on right
after applying bug spray in the garden, for instance!!

Other people's suggestions for things to soothe the skin between
applications may help, too.

Be well,

Mike D.