Ode Coyote wrote:

SOTA Inst. started selling $10 optional current control add ons to their silver pulser a few years back.
Now, I think it's integrated, but they still use a timer.
There is a circuit diagram posted on their website that shows a separate circuit for making EIS, but it's an "older" diagram and uses a grain of wheat light bulb like some of the old 3 nines generators to limit the current to something below making a fire if the electrodes were shorted out.
New specs say 1.5 mA if I recall.

The generator in the video looks like the new SOTA packaging.
Even if he is now using the new unit, and distilled water, and doing it right, it can still aggregate his argyria. Once the silver particles are in the skin, then they can grow, even from EIS. That is why it is essential to NEVER take silver compounds which can cause the seeds to form in the skin in the first place. You want the ionic part to eventually plate out on the colloidal component of the CS in the blood stream, not on particles stuck in the skin.

Marshall

ode