Probably because Ron Paul is running for President. Now this one is a new
one on me! I'm so angry I could spit nails. I'm tired of a government that
whores itself. And if Hillary gets elected, or anyone else besides Ron Paul,
that's exactly what will happen, business as usual. Pay the money at the
door of the white house, cash only and paid in advance, and the President
and Congress will happily spread their legs. Yeah, I know it's ugly.  The
truth is ugly and right now I'm too danged angry to care how ugly it sounds.