Why is ther no sound with this video?  thanks.

Faith G.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 4:53 PM
  Subject: CS>blue man

   Dear list members , I would like you to watch this video in order to
understand just how insignificant our little blue Californian Smurf is in the
scheme of things  . These are the guys we are up against ...... and this is
what they are capable of ...............! Bon w-end -Richard

      YouTube  Broadcast Yourself™
            xxisilverman wants to share a video with you

            watch video
            Video Description
            Company put HIV virus in its medicine.
            This is so illegal and un moral.
            Please spread this around

            To accept my friend request, click here.

            To respond to xxisilverman, click here.

            Thanks,
            xxisilverman
           Using YouTube
            YouTube Help
            Check the Help Center for answers to common questions.
            Your Account Settings
            To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the
'My Account' section.
            Email Notifications
            To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the
Email Options section of your Profile.

      Copyright © 2007 YouTube, Inc.