I think he likes being blue. And the notoriety that
accompanies his color.  And, if its not causing him
bodily harm - being just a cosmetic oddity, what's the
urgency for him to be "normal" again?

That he supplements say, the selenium, and he remains
healthy, why should anyone else hope that he seeks
remedy?

--- His Child <pilgrimb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I noticed in his latest video that he kind of liked
> the attention he's getting now with his publicity.
> I sincerely hope for his sake that he doesn't let
> this celebrity status go to his head to the point
> that he doesn't diligently seek the cure for his
> condition that has already been developed and used.
> As I understand it, now that he's blue, even clear
> silver would aggravate his problem.  The clear
> silver does not in a normal person allow the
> accumulation to take place and no blue condition
> will result, unless the argeria is already started..
>
> His

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html