The ionic portion of EIS will convert to silver chloride almost immediately upon contact with salty sweat. The particulate portion will remain unchanged.

Marshall

Dianne France wrote:
I have a question about cs/eis and spraying it on your face or body when you are outside and sweaty. Does it change the formulation when coming in contact with body salts? I don't know the type of salt the body sweats and if it is pertinent or not. Dianne ----- Original Message -----

    *From:* Marshall Dudley <mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Monday, February 11, 2008 11:08 AM
    *Subject:* Re: CS>Blue man

    Dave wrote:
    >  The discoloration of his whole body kind of shoots down the
    theory of
    > photographic development it would seem.
    > He was from Oregon and it is doubtful that he went around naked
    to get
    > the sun light to the places necessary for that to happen. He did
    use
    > Salt and then baking soda as a starter.
    Not really.  That is respect to taking CS internally.  When you apply
    silver chloride directly to the skin, it will cause argyria. This is
    well documented.  So he both used silver chloride instead of CS, and
    applied it to the skin directly. I would definitely expect argyria
    under
    those conditions.
    >  Sota says it was sea salt which of course comes from the world's
    > septic tank and could contain anything from nuclear waste to many
    > other byproducts of war as well as medical waste and cruise ship
    > garbage to name a few.
    >  Why anyone would put such crap in their body is beyond me .
    Not knowing better.  15 years ago, that is how everyone was doing
it. We know better now.

    Marshall