  From: Wayne Fugitt<mailto:cwa...@netdoor.com>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 1:42 AM
  Subject: CS>Sweat. Body Chemistry

  Morning Dianne,

   >> At 11:10 PM 2/13/2008, you wrote:
  >Does it change the formulation when coming in contact with body salts?  I
  >don't know the type of salt the body sweats and if it is pertinent or not.

     While this may not answer all the questions, it covers many aspects of
  cell chemistry and sweat.

  http://www.fugitt.com/article.htm<http://www.fugitt.com/article.htm>
  ( near the bottom of the first block )

  It is available in a  word doc for printing as well as the html.

  It is written by the person that did the eating rotten meat experiment
  several years ago,  Bob Lee.
  Surely everyone remembers that and the details.

  It is worth keeping and adding to your collection.

  Wayne