Dave wrote:
In a previous post you said you thought that vitamin C that you make in house would be good enough for you.
I did NOT do a good job getting my point across on that. I meant I supplement vit C (ascorbic acid). Since that is what mammals who do make their own vit C actually make in their bodies.Guinea pigs like humans, do not make any vitamin C, either, and ascorbic acid prevents and cures scurvy in that species. So supplementing ascorbic acid is good enough for me! I was trying to convey my opinion that ascorbic acid IS vitamin C. I am very familiar with the Vit C foundation site, and have Dr. Pauling's book, and also Dr. Joseph Levy's book.

I hope this makes my stance on vit C and ascorbic acid clear?
sol
You should look up Linus Pauling's site and learn about how you don't make any C like animals do,thats why humans get scurvy.
Dave