----- Original Message ----- From: "sol" <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 11:48 AM
Subject: salt question, was Re: CS>Blue man

So what do you recommend for salt? I ahve read that the himalyan salts are (sometimes? often?) contaminated with heavy metals or some kind of toxin. I continually read that refined salt (even without any flow agents??) is "toxic" and "poison" but can't find a single piece of actual research to substantiate that claim. All I see is the same statement, in almost exactly the same words everywhere, which usually means it is one of those commonly accepted "truths" that may be BS.
thanks,
sol

Sol,
I use Celtic sea salt harvested by the Grain and Salt Society. It's very high quality, and all the trace minerals are left in. They can be reached by googling them.

Nenah