To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Concensus of opinion

Neville wrote:
I'm going to lead with my chin again here and suggest that the miniscule amount of HP used with CS would be so minimal regarding any stabilisers that these stabilisers would be inconsequential to health anyway........yes?
That is my opinion. Plus I researched and found a site that listed the contaminants in food grade 35% peroxide. So the stabilizers in plain old grocery store peroxide don't worry me.
sol