They try and give everyone they can statins--must be terrific kudos from the
Big Pharma!  My friend was put on statins and her cholesterol was only 4.7
They put me on it when my sugars were slightly elevated.  Caused immediate
memory loss and sent me scuttling to find out more about them!  Wouldn't touch
them with a pole now.  dee

On 11 Mar 2010, at 18:05, sol wrote:

> Day Sutton wrote:
>> I have a friend that has been diagnosed with pleurisy. Doc gave him a
>> prescription for "simvastatin" anyone know a CS protocol that will help?
>> *pleurisy definition - medical *
>>
>> pleu·ri·sy (plo?or?i(-se-)

Archives: