For obvious reasons, the site they were in the process of "rebuilding"
is probably now frozen in time.

http://www.dewsnatural.com/index.html

From: Lisa [mailto:blacksa...@comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 10:15 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>"CODEX" The first shot has been fired

I am appalled that these things happen and probably more often than we
could ever imagine. The bottom line is greed.and it will be the ruin of
this country if things like this continue.

What's their website?

Lisa

***

Mrs. Dews told me they had 3 warehouses around the country and will sell
off the products that are there, and that will be the end of the "Dews
Twenty-First Century" label. Jim will continue his consulting with Texas
A&M for awhile.

I WISH I had enough spare $ to stock up on so many of their products! I
love, and depend on, their Vital Glands, for instance as well as many of
their digestive aids. But it's the shampoo, believe it or not, that I
will miss the most. It's the best shampoo I have ever used in my life!

Unfortunately this is not the whole story. She said they found out that
*five* other supplement companies will soon also be put out of business,
but she didn't know which ones they were!

Sadly reporting,

Sharon/starshar