I don't know if you are familiar with Joel Wallach who did the "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" tapes to get people into MLM colloidal minerals back in the mid '90's, but he maintained that given good food vitamins were not that critical since we can synthesize many in our tissues or gut with aid of bacteria (but not Vitamin C), but minerals are the basic building blocks that we must consume. I don't know how to replace colloidal minerals, perhaps by eating kelp if available, or using glacial rock dust to grow our vegetables.
Nancy

Thora Rasmusen (Home) wrote:
One thing we could do that would be very powerful is to make our own vitamins. It's time for those who know how to make these things to share their knowledge and their recipes. Many on this list make thier own silver water. Why not the rest of the stuff. So, share your recipes and techniques for everything. Thora