That should have been 'accelerator FOOT', not 'food'.  We need an edit facility
<g>.

From: one.red...@hotmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Question ??
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 16:35:35 +1100

If you've got reasonably high short term pain tolerance, here's how I got rid
of mine.  I had mine on my accelerator food, and I drive trucks, so was very
painful for several weeks.
I purchased a packet of sticky caustic pads from chemist, there are various
sizes in the packet.
I placed a pad on the wart, starting with appropriate size pad and working up
to larger sizes over some days {can't remember how long this took now, it may
have been weeks?}.  As the pads burnt away the skin over time, and increasing
the size of pads proportionately until the hole got big enough to enable me to
get a pair of *GOOD* tweezers in there and I pulled the root out.
There were three roots in total, the first two were very pointy {like a dart}
and bled considerably for short time, the third and final root was totally
different in appearance, it was rounded on the end and not pointy.  I figured
this was the main one, and the other two were 'saplings' shooting off from this
one.
After removing the rounded one, with nil bleeding to speak of, the whole thing
cleared up.
Be warned though, pulling these things out can be *extremely* painful, but only
instant short term pain {shove a pencil between your teeth <g>}, so make sure
you grab hold of a good length of the root before yanking it out, and ensure
the hole is big enough to expose enough of the root.
Took me several goes yanking at mine cos I had a crappy pair of tweezers, can't
seem to buy tweezers with GRIP.
N.