From: juga...@aol.com [mailto:juga...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 11:15 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Question ??

I have a question for anyone who can help me ... I have what seems to be a
plantar's wart on both of my feet  ... the left foot is worse than the right
foot ... They are located on the top pads of both feet.  The area around the
warts is pretty hard, like a hard callous.  Several months ago someone on
this list said they had cured a wart by putting duct tape over the top of
the wart, left it on for 7 days and the wart came out at that time with a
long tail on it... I took your suggestion and placed duct tape on both feet
over the warts .. I left the tape on the warts for 8 days... when I took it
off, nothing had changed, I still had the warts.  One strange thing did
happen, since I put the duct tape on the wart on the left foot, the arch on
my left foot itches incessantly, the itching never stops.  Can anyone on
this list please offer me some suggestions as to how to remove these warts
without going to a doctor or using modern medicine?  I'm not a fan of either
of the above solutions.  Question... if I use the duct tape again and leave
it on longer than the 8 days, would I have any better success?  Truly, I am
at my wits end, the warts have gotten so sore it is making it very hard for
me to walk  .. When I do walk, afterwards my feet hurt so badly and I have a
burning sensation around the wart area.  Please, any and all suggestions
would be greatly appreciated... Thank you  .. Judy

No virus found in this message.