Warts can be very troublesome and what works for one wart may not work for
another.

Here is a link to the wart question on the earthclinic.com site that I am fond
of.  Read through it and see if any of them appeal to you.

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/warts.html

One I didn't read about at the site, but which has been helpful when
consistently followed, is to get ahold of some living milkweed plants.  Tear
off a bit of a leaf until the milky sap flows and cover the warts with the
sap.  This has never failed to reduce warts for my wife, but then when they get
small, she neglects to continue the treatment, so they've never gone away
completely.   I suspect that this treatment and several other popular
treatments have success for the same reason, which is that they all likely
block air from reaching the wart.  My theory is the wart needs oxygen to
survive.

If that is the case, it seems to me that the perfect treatment would be to
paint the warts with superglue as that is long-lasting and would be the least
trouble.  Re-paint every couple days and see what happens.

Years ago, my son had a plantar's wart.  I think we shaved off the top layer of
skin and found a black nucleus that look like a tiny root shaped somewhat like
a carrot.  We pulled it out with a tweezers and it healed and disappeared
completely.

Best of luck,

Steve