My apologies to everyone reference obtaining information about our
list archives.  Luckily, I stumbled across a methodology that enabled me to
locate the obvious.  I was not aware of our latest arrangements with our ISP
and did not have---on file---the url for our archives.  If there is anyone
else out there
who is in the same boat as I was  I offer the url for our archives.
www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com
       I just hope I do not foul up this....simple transmission.  Conditions
appear to indicate my obtaining an intellectual seeing-eye-dog.....soon.
                         Sincerely,   Brooks Brfadley