Here's a funny thing, K2 was recommended to me for dental and periodontal problems, including sensitive teeth due to exposed tooth roots. I tried it but rather than helping anything it made my tooth sensitivity worse. I only wish it had worked, because if it had, perhaps I could have avoided the gum graft surgery I had last week.
sol

Dan Nave wrote:
Of course, EIS with 10% to 20% DMSO swished in the mouth for 15 minutes every couple of weeks does a lot for periodontal problems, but what I have found that seems to work for me is the supplement vitamin K2, particularly the MK-7 variety of K2.