Hi Brooks
My PC died a few years ago and lost all saved Brooks Bradley posts. Dentist
 recently said I have excessive bleeding gums even brushing 2X day with EIS
like  Roger Altman suggested. I found your old post on periodontal problems
dated  7/6/09 which I printed, but forgot existed. My Dentist prescribed a
fluoride  salve and mouthwash. I know I am allergic to fluoride from Nancy
on the Rife  list muscle testing me. So now trying the T H2O2, EIS, and 5%
DMSO which you  posted that fixes the problem in 5 days.

My rose bush has a bunch of tomato sized buds but if I wait until the first
 frost they appear to be rotten. I was thinking of picking the buds now and
maybe  try to dry them. The deer also tend to eat them before I get to
them. Should I  wait to pick until the first frost?

Update on my test where I sprayed 4 dying Christmas trees with my 8ma gold
color EIS which I made when I first started the silver list (early 1996s?).
I  sold 2 of the trees to you cut customers, one tree died the first year
and the  4th tree is now dying. It lived for 20 or more years but was too
ugly to  sell.
Brickey

In a message dated 7/19/2013 4:15:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bradlebro...@gmail.com writes:

My apologies to everyone reference obtaining information  about our

list archives.  Luckily, I stumbled across a  methodology that enabled me to
locate the obvious.  I was not aware of  our latest arrangements with our
ISP

and did not have---on file---the  url for our archives.  If there is anyone
else out there

who is  in the same boat as I was  I offer the url for our archives.

_www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com_
(http://www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com)

I just hope I do not foul up this....simple transmission.  Conditions

appear to indicate my obtaining an intellectual  seeing-eye-dog.....soon.

Sincerely,   Brooks Brfadley