Of course, EIS with 10% to 20% DMSO swished in the mouth for 15 minutes
every couple of weeks does a lot for periodontal problems, but what I have
found that seems to work for me is the supplement vitamin K2, particularly
the MK-7 variety of K2.

This is the "Factor X" that Weston Price found in milk that gave good
dental development and sustainability to people with traditional diets,
particularly those that drank milk from cows that ate fresh green grass.
 Also found in the Japanese fermented food Natto.

It is not the cheapest thing, but if you buy it from a place like Swanson's
Vitamins it is quite affordable.

<
https://www.swansonvitamins.com/now-foods-mk-7-vitamin-k-2-100-mcg-60-veg-caps

*100 mcg, 60 Veg Cap  for $10.29 *

That's about $5.15 for one month's supply if you take 1 a day.

I don't floss anymore for gum disease.  Just when I feel like it...

Dan