RS wrote: Speaking of magnesium --- my muscles are cramping a lot
(fibromyalgia ain't helping either) despite taking a tablet of magnesium on
daily basis. I'm trying to save money - I've eliminated dairy since I cannot
digest it and break out all over. Tried powdered form of CALM, didn't like
it. Which brand/type do you use?

It needs to be organic & corn-free too.

Victor wrote: I would say epsom salt baths off the top of my head (add borax
and baking soda too), as that is probably the most cost effective way to
definitely absorb the magnesium. Boron (from the borax) is a potent cofactor
too. Absorption of tablets/capsules is highly variable. Magnesium oil is
also superb, but maybe less cost effective?

===========================

Epsom salts is easy and cheap, but not enough magnesium absorbs. Magnesium
oil is much better. To offset the cost, I make my own. It's simple! Buy
Magnesium Chloride flakes in bulk. It's used to make tofu. Take a container
of water and keep adding flakes and shaking it up until the water is
saturated and nothing more can dissolve. Presto! Magnesium oil. (Don't
mistake Magnesium Chloride for calcium chloride flakes, also used to make
tofu, though I'm thinking that perhaps calcium chloride as a liquid might
help with muscles, too.)

Then of course there's Spectro-Chrome color therapy. I sprained my ankle and
tonated using the Indigo color gels. In less than two hours the swelling and
pain subsided. This is when four different homeopathic creams AND ice AND
acupuncture didn't help. Spectro-Chrome has colors for fibromyalgia too.
Look up Dinshah Health Society.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health

now in all formats: hardcover, ebook for Mac, Kindle, iPad, Android

DVDs of 2016 Rife and Electromedicine Conference Available NOW

w <http://www.nenahsylver.com/> ww.nenahsylver.com