      From: pc <pcassidy1...@gmail.com>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Monday, July 2, 2018 2:33 PM
 Subject: Re: CS>OT - Afib & SIBO

Bentonite Clay for SIBO.  I recommend  ***dotredmondclaydotcom     not all
claysare the same.  Afib .. I am managing mine w extra magnesium and working on
controlling anxiety which seems to be a driver for me.  all eight forms of Vit
E and cod liver oil, B's and niacin....I use the no flush ..and other vitamins
..but that is main stuff.  check out youtube dr john bergman search for afib or
arrhythmia.  Mine is under control w no prescription meds and I've been in ER
several times.  Afraid to say I have it figured out but I'm on the right path.
It is typically central nervous system i.e. anxiety unless you have structural
heart issues.  Good luck.   Tricia