I just started taking liquid "Good State Ionic Magnesium 200 .  each l/2
cap is 200 mg..  I take full cap morning and night.... seems to have
stopped my early morning heart flutters.  Nothing in it .. just magnesium,
fulvic acid, reverse osmosis water and sorbic acid.   I was also getting
leg cramps on the tablets.  Tricia