I am not aware of any studies using a lower dosage.  If my memory serves me,
this study
measured increases in IQ over a period of time while using 30mg per day of
colloidal
gold.

I can not comment on the superiority, or lack thereof, of arc produced
colloidal gold
vs. any other type.  The arc type is the only type I with which I have had any
personal
experience.

It is conceivable that one could afford to drink 1.5 liters of CG per day if it
is made
in quantity at home.  You would have to have lots of spare time to generate it
though,
as my one gallon batches take about 5 hours to produce.

My own experience with colloidal gold has been positive enough to lead me to
invest
about $350 in equipment and many late night hours attempting to produce it.

Perhaps all of the effects are due to the placebo effect and I've just blown
lots of
spare time and 350 bucks!

Comments are welcomed.

Chip Hoyle