Evening Brooks,

>>          The  principal factor,  recommending. (to us ) HVAC for
commercial endeavors is based on process control conveniences/standardizations......expecially for addressing large volume production.

I don't want to do large volume or commercial production. I would however like to use the best methods.

Could you please define "HVAC" ...... or does it simply mean "High Voltage AC".

If so, I normally think of High Voltage as AC voltage from 1000 volts up to 13,800 Volts.

I have some neon sign transformers in my shop, as well as some 120 input and 480 output, and a variety of others.

Of course everything is relative, as in high and low.

Still a bit confused.

Wayne

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com