Here is something I came across that relates to the body's
frequencies.  Any comments?

Dan

"You should be in a position to utilize E/M resonance therapy
or Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging to tune to the NMR
frequency of the cancer cells, which have a resonant frequency
well outside of the normal tissue resonance frequency range.
From there, you should be able to invoke, through resonance, heat in the
cancer cell which will destroy it, while leaving the normal tissues
untouched. This is the best method for eliminating cancers. It
works 100% of the time. The only possible side effects arise
when the cancer is large or systemic, and is destroyed all at once
In that situation, the body can be overwhelmed by the enormous task
of removing the dead tissues from the system. Thus, resonance therapy
needs to be done by stages."

"Princeton Medical Center has been using the NMRI  methods to
treat all known types of cancer with success since 1987. The only
limitation on this type of therapy is the limitation of the frequency
resolution of the equipment. The same method can be used to
destroy any pathogen. Known, or unknown. (I used to be friends
with Dr. Kramer at the Princeton Medical Center. He was directly
involved in these researches. I developed the theory independently
in 1975 when I worked at Meloy Labs in Virginia. Meloy Labs
does work for NIH, HEW, etc.) "