At 01:20 AM 15/08/04, you wrote:
The same method can be used to
destroy any pathogen. Known, or unknown. (I used to be friends
with Dr. Kramer at the Princeton Medical Center. He was directly
involved in these researches. I developed the theory independently
in 1975 when I worked at Meloy Labs in Virginia. Meloy Labs
does work for NIH, HEW, etc.) "

Hi Dan & folks,
I must have come in late on this thread ...............
You "developed this theory independently" ? May I ask in what capacity you worked at Meloy ?
It sounds very much like Royal Rife to me .........

Cheers,

Himagain