I have heard good things about the Kenmore brand distillers. I bought the Love distiller at $99 plus s/h as I wasn't sure home distilling would even solve my problem though. It did, and when this one wears out I will be looking at higher priced probably better one. There are always Sears distillers being sold on ebay, but the price always got bid up to where it was within a few bucks of the Love brand new one. Just my personal preference but I think if you can wait until the Sears go on sale you will get a brand new one for very close to the price of a used one on ebay. Probably what I will do for my next distiller.
sol

Yogiboy wrote:

Hey MA,

Would you know of a good water distiller? Sears has one but they want 250.00 Canadian. It’s a “KEN”MORE. Go figure huh?

What do you think the odds of a coincidence are eh?

Let me know, of for that matter anyone?