This is the first bad thing I've heard about stainless steel.  I  got rid of my
aluminum cookware.  Then I got a glass cooktop and  you shouldn't use aluminum
on those anyway, so I got stainless  steel.  Well, the frying pans are all
silverstone lined.  Now  with the Teflon/cancer link, I just bought a stainless
steel pan with  no non-stick coating.  Is it common for people to have problems
 with Stainless?  I didn't know what the hard anodized type  cookware had, so I
didn't even consider that.  Some silver  earrings don't bother me, but others
do, so it must be some metal that  is mixed in, but I have no clue what.

           Pat

 Yahoo! Mail