Bob, you are 100% right.  Both problems are a sign of a whole body disturbance
and I would hazard a guess and say if you took your pH via saliva test, you
would find that you are slightly (or worse yet, very) acidic.  Yeast/candida
is, if not a contributing factor, one of the main reasons for eczema and
fungus.  Unfortunately it's not an easy thing to get rid of because once it has
reached the outward sign stage, it's already pervasive though your body.  I
know, been there done that and lived with this for too many years.  Even
dandruff is a sign of yeast overgrowth in the system.  Along with the carbs and
starches I forgot to mention to Torbjorn to stay away from SUGAR!

  One thing I'm a little confused on though and that is, I believe in cs
without a doubt, but I thought it was anti-viral  anti-bacterial?  Does cs have
an anti-fungal property as well?  If this is true, that's something new I was
not aware of.  Any comments from the group?
  Doris

bob Larson <bobli...@toadmail.com> wrote:
          i've been ingesting home-brew EIS/CS since last september for hep-C
management, not in outrageous quantities, and it's doing fine for that, and
surprised me with killing off toenail fungus as well.  i only have the tip of
the worst formerly thickened deformed nail left to grow out and snip off.
  i've read indications that the fungus (or whatever) behind nail fungus is
throughout the body, and concentrates heavily in the feet.
  more recently, in the past couple weeks,  i've been using a microelectric
device to clean my blood and liver, and have added in using a foot bath
massager with CS added to the water while doing it.  i sometimes put one
electrode in the footbath and use the other on various body parts.  this works
well to get current flow through the whole body to the point of the other
electrode.  i use 6 x 7 inch sponges backed with metal screen for  large
surface electrodes to zap the liver and other areas, and sometimes put one or
both on the floor and push the toes right into them.  when using both, the
current goes throught the legs and lower abdomen mostly from one foot to the
other.  the CS makes the sponges very conductive, and the current can carry
silver ions into tissues, including i suppose the nails and into the fungus
under them to some extent.  adding some DMSO into the picture might make a huge
difference in that regard also.
  so the silver is effective on nail fungus, the fungus must also be eliminated
from the whole body, and microcurrents and DMSO can be of aid in getting it
where needed.  also, the microcurrents kill fungus on it's own...it's a wide
spectrum pathogen killer also.

  you might find CS soaked into some gauze wrapped around the toes inside socks
for all day wear helpful also.  i spray my shoes with CS also.

  check out the yahoogroup microelectricitygermkiller for info on using
microcurrents, join so you can read into the files area where there's
everything you need to know to make your own device dirt cheap and quickly, and
all the instructions for using it safely and effectively....and there's lots of
histories of various successful use of microcurrents against all manner of
problems.