Hi,

I'm trying to find the contact uri from a 200 OK response sent by the
UAC, but sipp apparently isn't happy about the scenario file syntax.
I keep getting this error: "Variable $5 is referenced 1 times!"

is this correct?

      <recv response="200" rtd="true" rrs="true">
        <action>
          <ereg regexp="sip:.*;transport=.*SIP/2.0"
            search_in="hdr"
            header="Contact:"
            check_it="true"
            assign_to="5,6" />
        </action>
      </recv>

Thanks,
Sajith.
--
"the lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne."
                 -- Chaucer.