Hi Steven

Tried the reparent method for X and managed to compile and link it on
centos6.2,
the app and widget are created on the plugin side, the anchor is parented
to the app handle (or at least doesn't tell me that it's failing)
The thing is that the "show" method doesn't raise the dialog that I create
and parent to the "anchor" widget.
I still need to figure out how to implement the listener function on X,
(wasn't sure if it was needed just to get the dialog to show...), hoping
that this will lead to the same behavior you have on Windows. let me know
if you have any insights on this one.

Cheers
Ran