I'm not perturbed, I just don't think your assessment is accurate based on past
experience of the subject being taught.

Matt

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Steven Caron
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:02 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Difference between a force and a velocity ?

sorry if my responses have perturbed you, that wasn't my intention. i knew this
rabbit hole would open up and we would all start falling down it arguing about
this, but its my fault for responding in the first place... knowing you wont
agree with my statements.

i just hope olivier understands how to use force and velocity in ICE.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Matt Lind