You should go toward C4D since it's the one I'm planning to get into :) (and some houdini too)
Read that message and obey.

Le 01/05/2014 14:49, Chris Marshall a écrit :
Complete generalist, working in tv, corporate, architecture, medical, FX, simulations etc etc. It's probably easier to say what I don't do, which is any character stuff, though I've done a bit of that too. Everything else is included.
So software of choice in this scenario.....Softimage.
Obvious alternative choice of software.....None

As a small company with limited resources, we don't want to have to build a 'pipeline' of software, just to do what Softimage already does in one hit. I appreciate times are changing, but I'm not jumping until I'm sure which way to go.

Nuffsed yo!

;-) lol