Almost nobody in Autodesk terms could be many in Softimage terms...

To me it is invaluable to be able to find info on the odd tool or functionality
every now and then, but I don't visit the Wiki when I don't need it. I will be
using Softimage for years to come, as Maya, though transforming and improving,
is still not a good replacement, and I can get a lot more work done in a hurry
with Softimage.

//Morten