From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Perry Harovas
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 10:45 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Wiki EOL soon

So what you are say, Maurice, is because some people have been making
comments that you don't like, or are not constructive, you are going to get
upset and not make an effort to do the right thing?

You either want to do the right thing or you don't.

Your message had the same tone as a parent getting upset with children,
and then acting childish to get back at them.

Everyone is being a bit childish now, but none of the people you are upset with
started any of this.
It started with Autodesk killing Softimage, and continues with killing the wiki.

You didn't personally "do" any of that, but the company you work for did.
I may have missed it, but I did not see anyone personally insulting you
(and if they did, that was wrong). But your response was as if they did.

Which honestly, and with no malice intended, is not exactly helping the
situation either.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Maurice Patel