You can do this easily with a sop solver in dops.

- Turn create Age Particles, so we can get an attrib age. For 25 frames for
example, the age will be 1.
- Add a sop solver that goes in the marge with the source
- Inside the sop sovler: dop geometry -> attr wrangle and add the following
code:

if(@age>1){
@v = (0,0,0);
}