I've added spamdyke bin to my script

No error so far in maillog mail seams to process fine ! How do I know if
spamdyke is working fine ?

Thanks

exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 10000000 \    /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -H -v
-R -l "$LOCAL" -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c "$MAXSMTPD" \        -u "$QMAILDUID" -g
"$NOFILESGID" 0 smtp /usr/local/bin/spamdyke /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1> >
Yes, you can install spamdyke with no options in its configuration file. > It
will silently fix the bare LFs for you without filtering any > connections.> >
-- Sam Clippinger> > J-P Raymond wrote:> > Hi,> > > > I've just discover this
program yesterday ! I have a question> > > > I've a qmail server and stray LF
450 bouce message cause me some problems> > > > I've read spamdyke add the
appropriate end of line to the messages ! > > > > Is it possible to add only
this feature for now ? The other feature > > seams really interesting but I
would like to implement them later !> > > > Or may be just a small amount of
feature like blacklist (spamcop spamhaus)> > > > Thanks for your time> > > > >