Choosing DNS RBLs is completely up to you.  Every DNS RBL operator has
their own criteria for adding and removing IP addresses; make sure you
agree with them before you use their list.  For example, some operators
will add entire blocks of IP addresses to "pressure" an ISP to cancel a
single spammer's account.  Other operators require payment before they
will delist an IP address.  By using their list(s), you are implicitly
condoning their policies so be sure you know the facts.

Also be aware that each DNS RBL you use will generate more DNS traffic
from spamdyke, which can slow down your server.  You should consider
installing a caching DNS server on your mail server to deal with the
extra load.

-- Sam Clippinger