No server 1 is not running qmail (eims), but it's not a front-end server they
are both fully fonctionnal server. The only reason I did that is because server
1 spam filters are much more complete than server 2.

When I start working on those server I had less knowledge in linux so I didn't
want to mess to much with the qmail setup.

I've build a very efficient filter on server 1 but now clients on qmail
complain they receive too much spam :-) (only 2 clients are filtered by going
on server1) so when I found spamdyke I saw an opportunity to improve qmail. So
far it's working .

On server 1 I'm able to analyse the header of my emails is it possible to do
that with spamdyke ?

Ex :
ehlo domain (I think this one is possible)
mail from
mail to
subject

Thanks