Hello,

i know this is not a spamdyke issue, but since here are very smart heads i
thought i give it a try and I hope you don’t mind. I posted already on 3 forums
and contacted my provider and plesk support … with no solution at all.

My system configuration:

- Plesk 9.2.1 with QMail und Spamdyke (+Mysql)
- Debian Sarge 64bit ( 2.6.18-6-amd84 )
- xinetd

My .qmail configuration:

| true
| /usr/bin/deliverquota ./Maildir

Maildir is:

/var/qmail/mailnames/DOMAIN.tld/USER/Maildir/new

My problem is that “deliverquota” writes new emails with the wrong username
(root:popuser instead of popuser:popuser) into the maildirs (which causes
issues).

Does anybody here know where I can configure which user:group is used?

… this drives me nuts for a few weeks (currently a 1min cronjob is running to
correct this issue *sigh)

Thanks a lot for any help.

--Stefan