Hi Eric,

check if the privileges of the files in /var/qmail/bin/ are set correctly.
Plesk uses qmail-queue as the qmail-wrapper, wich needs the sticky-bit:

-r-xr-xr-x 1 root     qmail   24704 Aug 24  2008 qmail-lspawn
[...]
-r-s--x--x 1 drweb    qmail  152436 Sep 17  2008 qmail-queue
-r-s--x--x 1 drweb    qmail  152436 Sep 17  2008 qmail-queue.drweb
-r-s--x--x 1 qmailq   qmail   20424 Aug 24  2008 qmail-queue.moved
-r-x--x--x 1 qmailq   qmail   30664 Sep 17  2008 qmail-queue.origin
-r-s--x--x 1 root     qmail   30664 Aug 24  2008 qmail-queue.plesk

These are my binaries with drweb installed. Spamdyke would warn you, if
it was running with root,
at the config-check, so i guess the problem is not caused by spamdyke.

qmail-lspawn is using deliverquota to deliver
(http://www.qmail.org/man/man8/qmail-lspawn.html),
maybe something is messed up with the above mentioned binaries.