> I'm not familiar with Plesk, but I believe that if you set the sticky bit on
> the email folder
> (/var/qmail/mailnames/DOMAIN.tld/USER/Maildir/new), then the individual
> emails will be created with the owner of that folder instead of the  owner of
> the process that runs deliverquota.

I set the sticky bit to "new", but that wasn't the solution. A few days back I
installed plesk on the same debian (version as my server) on a test server and
compared directories (owner, rights and structure). Everything looked fine, but
qmailquota writes with the wrong username.

If I use procmail instead of the standard qmailquota, the correct user is used.
I think it's either a qmailquota issue or a qmailqueue issue (Must be something
simple I am missing...)

Basic qmail config (under /var/qmail/) looks 100% okay. Rights and owner are
set correct and qmail is started correctly.

--Stefan

database 4131 (20090604) __________

http://www.eset.com