From: David Stiller [mailto:david.stil...@blackbit.de]
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 8:40 PM
To: ste...@stefanpausch.com; spamdyke users
Subject: Re: [spamdyke-users] Qmail writes with wrong user to the maildir

Verdammt... Thought so. When i ran it, it crashed my whole system^^

So, i guess mchk corrupted your mailsystem. Ok, first run this - if you
didn't ;-)

strace -feopen /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/mail_auth_dump

(using strace to see which files it writes to)

database 4131 (20090604) __________

http://www.eset.com