I am new to SQite.  I am not new to queries. I am a 28 year QA Tester. I have
been doing queries and macros for the past 25 years.

I ran the following query over my RootMagic 7 (Version 7.22.3.0 – 24 Jan
2017)database in SQLite Spy (Version 1.9.11 Win32):

--integritycheck.sql
PRAGMA integrity_check;

I expected to get an OK to be returned.

I actually got the following results:
multiple rows of “row ??? missing from index idsSourceTemplateName”
multiple rows of “row ??? missing from index idxPlaceName”
multiple rows of “row ??? missing from index idxSurnameGiven”
“row ??? missing from idx Surname”
Multiple rows of “row ??? missing from index idxGiven”

Yet when I do an integrity check in Rootsmagic 7, it comes back OK.
I am kinda confused. RootsMagic says it is ok but SQLite says there are
problems.

OR, am I doing something wrong in SQLite?

If I am not doing anything wrong in SQLite, how do I fix this?
If I fix this in SQLite, now I am afraid I won’t get an ok in RootsMagic on
their integrity check.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10