On 23 May 2017, at 6:07pm, moma...@yahoo.com wrote:

> I ran the following query over my RootMagic 7 (Version 7.22.3.0 – 24 Jan
> 2017)database in SQLite Spy (Version 1.9.11 Win32):

Neither of these matter.  Neither of these tell you which version of SQLite
they’re running.  However, the fact that one of them reports corruption does
suggest there’s something worth investigating.

Please download the SQLite shell tool from "Precompiled Binaries" for your
platform on the SQLite download page:

<https://sqlite.org/download.html>

Instructions for use here:

<https://sqlite.org/cli.html>

But basically …

command prompt> sqlite3 [database filename]
sqlite3> PRAGMA integrity_check;
sqlite3> .quit

Use this tool to execute the pragma you were using: "PRAGMA integrity_check;".
If it reports your database as corrupt it is definitely corrupt.  If not,
you’re okay.

At that point you had better contact RootMagic for support.  SQLite can make an
uncorrupt database from yours, but it might lose data because you don’t know
what data was lost or overwritten.  RootMagic support are best placed to
investigate what went wrong and tell you what to do about it.